Wednesday, January 18, 2012

IP Perdana

Hey guuuuyyss!! I know it's a very looong time since my last post haha really, I miss the time when I used to write all my stories here. Okey, just a short post this time..

Let me inform you that I accepted as Arabic Literature college student (is it right? -_-) on last June (have I told ya before? guess no :p), and now I wanna share my prime GPA (if I'm not mistaken IP means GPA in english. Correct me if I do wrong. Heheh) which is not really bad for a new college student.

At first, I'm afraid to see my whole score, especially for History and Culture of Arabic (really, I'm bad on history). Plus, Pak Suranta told me that I might get B for that subject. I felt like I wanna die at that time meheheheh.. But I know he's a very very kind-hearted lecturer so I'm sure he won't give B for me, and my estimation is right :D

Weelllllll, I know my english is bad (I've told you all foooor maaany many many many times in my previous posts :D) so you all better see directly my summary :D


klik gambar untuk memperbesar

Well, lick y'all later guys!!

@suncaaay

1 comment:

Suci Mine said...

IP kamu bagus...
ttp pertahankan ya sista ^_^